Sunday, August 4, 2013

Symposium Stitching- Just all day immersed in .......

Hi again, I have been home from symposium for a week and a half and I now have time to show you what I achieved in these classes...
If you ever get a chance to attend a symposium you should, the international tutor and local tutor immersion is immense and these tutors are very talented you always learn a lot and come back with lots of ideas.  There is also Lectures with international tutors which you get a lot out of also.  The exhibitions themselves are truly inspiring.
Serendipity Wedges - Patti Hempen

More on this quilt later I have also made small wedges and medium wedges and they are then going to be joined to gether.  You may get a glimpse in this next photo.


Seredipity Wedges - small medium and large kaliedoscopes
 

Flower Garden Quilt - Kim Mclean


This quilt is the pattern I received in June and was on my blog when I received it.  This is the first block, I have three more prepped and ready to stitch.

 
Until next time Happy Stitching
Sharon



 

1 comment:

Nicky said...

Looks like you had a lovely time at Symposium, the Kim McLean project is gorgeous. The kaleidoscope blocks are so striking, it's going to be a beautiful quilt.