Monday, September 24, 2018

EPP for fun

I started some paper piecing fun 2 years ago while holidaying and finally got back to it again this year.  I still have a lot more to do but it’s looking like a central medallion now.
EPP IS VERY ADDICTIVE which I am sure a lot of you already have become hooked.  When I first learnt this technique in the 1980’s there was not the choice of fabrics that we have now. Here is a photo of what I started at least 30 years ago made with polyester cotton  and some cottons I bought from America.  So different to what I have reposted below this.
And now 30 years later I'm still EPP making but I do like this better .....

I
At this stage I think this will be a central medallion for a quilt it's another WIP. ....

Have a great week achieving your stitching goals ..
Sharon



No comments: