Tuesday, May 28, 2013

A Cup of Tea anyone

Isn't Blogland addictive it is already lunchtime and I have not got anything sorted on my blog yet,  but a cup of tea and homemade scones might do the trick to get me sorted in getting cracking.

I have been busy lately holding classes in my studio and this week I hoped to get underway clearing some backlog of my own projects, however the two munchkins decided to get sick and have been home for two days.  Never mind its been quite nice to not rush in the mornings and be home all day gets you stitching a bit more.

I am on my last Down in the Garden block  YEAH!!  I will post this tomorrow as I hope to have these all sewn (perhaps I might be dreaming perhaps not)  watch this space

Its Queens Birthday weekend here in New Zealand this weekend and I hope to get the boxes in my bedroomed unpacked and have a play Soo exciting  Look how these boxes keep saying open me open me, but I do not want to until I have time to actually play.




I hope to update my blog finally so lets hope all goes well.

Until tomorrow, happy stitching Sharon

 

1 comment:

Leeanne said...

Nicky sent me the link to your blog, I'm glad she did, lovely quilts & stitching.