Thursday, October 15, 2015

Home sweet home

Recently I returned from 4 weeks away in America with my DD no 2 and her school exchange.

What a whirlwind trip, fabulous families we stayed with and visits to some quilt stores  amazing , but there is nothing like home....

Travelling on the freeway. Mt rainier in background


Tacoma narrows bridge


My lovely friend took me here an amazing day out.  Sue spargo was there taking a class sadly I did not have time to attend. 


We couldn't take photos of the exhibition however we were allowed to take photos of this exhibition. 


A skunk! Had never seen one of these

A beautiful sunset on our last days there

Not much stitching in 4 weeks perhaps 2 hours at the most. 

I hope you have all been busy Stitching and creating. 
Sharon 




1 comment:

Leeanne said...

Looks like a lovely holiday. I hope you didn't get too close to the skunk!