Thursday, March 19, 2015

Is autumn here yet?

What a fabulous summer we have had. Perhaps that is why I have not been inspired to sew too much as the heatwave in Southland was deliciously hot. 

I have been doing a little bit of everything really...  

Log cabin and pineapple designs to show students... 



More work on my hexagon quilt putting middle path in. 



And... Some of those clamshells..... Which I plan to turn into a journal cover.  I used scraps of Liberty that I had hiding in a grocery bag....



Some crochet... The rug is growing




Have a great day. Happy stitching
Sharon

3 comments:

Leeanne said...

Lovely projects Sharon, I get the feeling you love summer and will be sad to say goodbye to it!

Raewyn said...

You've still managed to fit some crafting in - lovely projects..how are you finding the clamshells? Something I've not yet tried but is on my wish list. We're enjoying the change from the summer heat, I love Autumn :-)

kendi modaniz said...


çok güzel gerçekten
kadın giyim,elbise,abiye,kıyafet, tunik,elbise,
bayan ceket,takı aksesuar,kolye,otantik kolye,etek,sexi iç giyim,sexi çamaşır,
yüzük,fantezi iç çamaşır,
takı,gümüş küpe,günlük elbise,fantezi kıyafetler, gömlek,uzun elbise,
bayan ceket,takı aksesuar,kolye,otantik kolye,etek,uzun tunik,sexi kostüm,
yüzük,fantezi iç giyim,