Sunday, June 1, 2014

1 xmas item a month

I have just looked at the last post I made at it was 16th may, wow so sorry I haven't been posting, but I have been sewing and tending to sick children, along with the normal chores and taxi services required.....
Tis the season - Four Blocks complete
This post is for my xmas item a month, I haven't got a North pole Block ready but I have been stitching the Tis the Season and I have started sewing the borders around the blocks.  I have decided to do all the remaining blocks and prepare the borders around them all to ensure that I get the stitching in the right place.

I have also made a purse, that was sitting in the ufo box to go into the xmas box.

Back of small purse

Small Purse - Red Home Book

2 comments:

Raewyn said...

I've just seen your Christmas items on the other blog but just wanted to also say how cute that purse is!!

Leeanne said...

Good finishes, tough when life gets in the way. Cute purse, Anni Downs design I think?