Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Special delivery

 
I was naughty again and had ordered some fabric on the new crafty site had a good discount, thought I would see what it was like and lucky me I was home for the delivery...


What is inside?

Let's have a look  this was sent 20 dec so not bad for the Christmas period arrived 6th jan

Ooh just yummy, kaffe fassett fat quarters, French General jelly roll, kona sandcastle jelly roll, Jo Morton's fat quarter bundle best friends.  Just fabulous.... a quilt I think from Josephine French General and maybe teamed with kona jelly roll.  I also got a discount card for 40per cent off another item , don't they love tempting you.

Happy stitching, promise I will finish some projects before I start something new (well maybe?)
Sharon


1 comment:

Sue said...

Exciting package and great to get a discount voucher to be enticed with further! I have not checked Craftsy's postage rates. The last US company I looked at getting some fabric from had a flat rate of USD38 postage and I could not find enough I really wanted to make that amount of postage worthwhile.