Thursday, December 26, 2013

Merry Christmas


Merry Christmas to you all in blog land.  Christmas Day is over I hope you all had a great time and Santa was good to one and all.  I must confess I forgot my sscs parcel in the rush out the door to get here, my apologies but I will blog about this early January.

We have gone on holiday to our house in arrow town the weather hasn't been great so far but it's nice to finally be relaxing.  I wish you all happy holidays.  My dh and I have managed to sneak some time alone and we have done the Christmas clothes purchases for the dh and I must say he was quite pleased.

We have found this lovely restaurant on the lake front .  Enjoy the pictures, we are enjoying the view.



Until next time. Happy holiday stitching

2 comments:

Noela said...

Have a lovely holiday. Hugs.....

Chookyblue...... said...

hope you are having a nice time away.........