Sunday, August 10, 2014

Be colourful quilt class ....





Hi there we have finished day one of the class with Jacqueline de jonge, a fabulous but busy day keeping up.  I ordered fabric direct from Jacqueline and thought I had a lot of cutting to do, however she so kindly had all the fabrics precut and bagged ready for the cuts to make all the foundation pieces.. So easy....


There is a lot to this quilt these are just the instructions...



A whole booklet 46 pages, ...

Fun, 



Here is the quilt

My progress to date



Go to Jacqueline's Facebook and see the class post..  Www.facebook.com/becolourfulquilts  sorry can't work out link on my iPad blog.

The website to look at Jacqueline's quilts is www.becolourful.com.


I have had such a happy day..




2 comments:

Raewyn said...

Lucky you Sharon! Looks great!

Pine Valley Quilts said...

Your Quilt is fabulous