Friday, March 28, 2014

Too much time on the blogosphere.... such fab ideas in the world...

Hi one and all,  boy I have been slack with blogging this month, but like everyone elso I am just busy busy busy... where the days go I do not know but please someone tell me who keeps stealing them...  the kids are also growing too fast...


I have been busy, a class or two teaching, forgot to take photos...   I know I need to remember.....

A few bits of stitching have been done, one is a secret,  a couple of other ufo's have been out looked at and contemplated over...  here is the months stitching... kaleidoscope ufo is out, north pole blocks are done...






A school camp, abseiling, highropes, bivy building, kayaking, games, mountain biking, archery, cooking, cleaning bush walking, orienteering.  wow and that was all in three days, no wonder I am a bit tired this Thursday and Friday..




Happy Stitiching everyone, I hope to blog again before 31 March....

Sharon

3 comments:

Jennifer Thomas said...

Hello! Love the sunshiny kayak picture. I hope I can have that experience with my kids again soon. Have a super day!

Raewyn said...

I know tha feeling well. have a great weekend - hope you have a chance to relax and enjoy some stitching :-)

Leeanne said...

Life just gets in the way of our stitching sometimes doesn't it!