Friday, October 4, 2013

Stitching Blues

Do you ever have those days when all you want to do is stitch and achieve at least something creative in the day!!  Well I don't seem to be getting anywhere fast with my Love Entwined,  so far this is where I have got to.....






But I am stitching some UFO's and I think I will be old before I get anywhere near completing my UFO pile.  My new years resolution, no more purchasing until those major applique projects are complete!!  Haha do you think this will happen......  Well I hope so....


This arrived in the mail the other day..............


 The Layer Cake is Virginia for Williamsburg..............  I just had to have this as I have been to Williamsburg, Virginia and it is the most amazing place like stepping back in time it is where I attended Elly  Sienkievich Applique Academy, an amazing learning place to stitch with like minded applique ladies.

Until next post,  lets hope lots of stitching to show...

Sharon

1 comment:

Nicky said...

I have that feeling all the time that I'd like to be achieving a lot more! Shame it doesn't happen too often.... your new goodies look lovely Sharon.