Sunday, September 22, 2013

Take time to smell the roses......

How many of you out there blog about the craft times, happy moments etc and never mention the busy sad times in our lives.  I think as a human being we all tend to forget about those less fortunate and going through hard times unless they are close to us.  I have read a couple of blogs today from stitchers going through hard times, but not wanting sympathy we never blog about the hard times.

To all you lovely bloggers that are struggling,  stitching soothes the soul, so take time for you...


Not any stitching for me today,  ... a garage to tidy...to put in one brand new ride on lawn mower!!... a function for my husbands work... smurfs 2 movie with the kids,  soo funny you must go and see if you have a chance...  BUT

this is what I worked on Saturday night.  Go over to Natalie Bird website www.thebirdhouse.typepad.com
you will see some of her work, she published the book RED HOME.



Ma Bunny Pin cushion

 
 

2 comments:

Sue said...

What a gorgeous design, your pincushion will be so cute.

Chookyblue...... said...

yes I pretty much keep the unhappy stuff to myself........everyone has stuff going on......I like that blogging is my happy place......where I escape from the things I don't want to blog about........I know some blog lots of details of everything but that is an individual choice.......