Monday, July 1, 2013

Sunshine and the Garden is Done!

Finally the best woohoo moment this week, the borders are on the "Down in the Garden Quilt" and it is looking fabulous.


This now goes in the quilting pile..... that is got three quilts on it now.  Oh well that is another task some other day.

I hope you have all seen the new buttons on my blog,  I have decided to participate in these and reduce my stash and get something achieved.  Some of the reproduction quilts are really exciting.  Will keep you posted, I am just washing fabrics to get the Love Entwined Quilt started.

Sunshine and Stitching to you
Sharon
 

2 comments:

Leeanne said...

What a beautiful quilt! I hope it doesn't stay in the quilting pile too long.

Nicky said...

Absolutely beautiful, can't wait to see how you will quilt it. Did you use a kit, or put together your own fabrics?