Friday, November 22, 2013

Friday finishes

Today I haven't quite got the finishes I wanted to but have achieved something in the last couple of days.  

The snap closure pouch has turned into a drawstring bag which I think will hold my stitching goodies, or perhaps those hexagons, scissors, thread to stitch on the go when I need something quick to do while waiting on kids or activities.



The left bag is a snap closure bag not quite finished need to put a finish around the top.

The dresdens did get a bit or airing  but not quite there also, just a bit more work than I thought.


Perhaps some time in the weekend may see some more progress.

But gardening was also on the agenda and planting veges also...  still waiting on the vege plots to be built by my dh so I gave up waiting...


Can you see the seat I sit on to stitch in the sun hiding behind the roses


My view looking out, such a peacful spot when no one can find me......



veges... I do hope they grow...

Have a great weekend wishing you have sunshine and happiness.

Sharon



1 comment:

Leeanne said...

Loving those Dresdens!!!!Your garden is looking pretty.