Saturday, October 18, 2014

Pickledish progress, 12" Summer Mini has arrived

Welcome to pickledish land, it seems like all I've been doing is making pickles....
but is addictive like hexagons, you just have to keep going... and going...

Here is my progress on the design wall...  A cushion panel, appliqueing the centre down.... I will give you a tutorial on this centre soon...


 
The quilt size on the design wall....
 
 
 
I have a few tips and tricks to put this together, the above quilt is put together with the centre square a pieced four arc piece, (I personally do not like this look as it gives you seams through the block. the black one above is appliqued in a whole piece) I will work on putting up as a tutorial, just give me a day or two a bit slow today as I had a class of ladies last night from 6 - midnight.... it was fun, hope to show you some pictures if they give me them of their designs....
 
A Summer mini has been received from Michell, this is the final in my mini swaps for the year...
Thanks to stitchingcubbyhole for the organising of this it was fun..
 
Thank you Michell for your lovely design
 

Thanks for calling by and Happy Weekend Stitching

Sharon
 

2 comments:

Leeanne said...

lovely pickles! Cute stitchery too.

Anthea said...

great progress there Sharon!